Friday, July 21, 2006

Been a while...

Just thought I would drop by and dust off the cobwebs that have settled in here!

Well...I did try my best to fight the lazy lout out of me but in the process, I realized that it's a lot of work. So I figured an easier way out - make friends with him and let him take control hehe!

Okie..for the sake of protocol, life is dull as ditchwater and work SUCKS big time like
never before. But then...I care two hoots about all that coz I am gonna parrrrrty tonight! yuhooooooooooo!!

God save A,S and R!!

Cheerio mates!

5 Comments:

Blogger janani said...

So how was the party dude?

And better kick your lazy friend out before I give you a swift kick in your shin :-)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

Yea was gud indeed;-)

wooo!....now i think i am better off doing it myself!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Sasi said...

Hello maama !
Yenna Romba naala yethum Yeluthala ??? Nee puthusa Car otta Pazagirukkella, Atha paththi yethaavathu yeluthiruppennnu nenachen !

11:06 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

@sekar- sandeep car otaran nu erkanave makkal lam bayanditu irukanga inge...nee vera!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger janani said...

I am bored!!! :-( You promised to write regularly

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home