Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The egoist !

Thanks to Jan here...I unleash myself !


I am thinking about...
hitting the gym from next week

I said...
last week that I'll do the above from this week

I wish...
I could bunk work tomorrow and get sloshed on Budweiser

I miss...
those rocking hyd days

I hear...
irritating noises of pop-up messages on my roomie's comp

I wonder...
if I can ever get rid of my back pain

I regret...
flunking miserably at high school

I am...
without the slightest qualms, the laziest person I've ever known or heard of

I dance...
horribly

I sing...
not as horribly as I dance

I cry...
when I see my poonal photos where I am as thin as thin can be

I am not always...
irritable but I get really pissed off when somebody(with very little exceptions;-)) wakes me up with loud music or TV or open windows

I write...
huh?

I confuse...
others when they ask me to take decisions for them

I need...
to control my temper when I hear those grumpy good mornings from Mr. V(More on this personality coming up)

I should try...
to get my driver's license before my roomie kicks my ass out of his car

I finish...
a big fat burger two hours after a supposed heavy lunch(C'mon dude it's two full hours!)

I tag...
Sekar

4 Comments:

Blogger janani said...

Hmm do your back excercises regularly and your back pain will just fly away. :-) And yeah I want more Mr V stories please :-) And about your buger - no comments!!!!!!!! :-X

8:37 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

@janani - Doing the excercises part is the toughest! More V storied def coming up..and no comments?...well..I can understand!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Aswin Rao said...

i still can't believe its you here... Mr. TTVT...oru varthai sonniya da??? aiieee.... aiiee... naa ketu nee sollavedniya nelamaikku kondu vandhutiye da...
Nee maarite da... rombo maarite...vidu...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

@heavy bottom - haha!!...yea mama its me...just thought i would scribble something to beat the boredom. machi is a estremely saary!!...aaaannnnnnnhhhhhhhhh...neenga nallavara kettavara!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home