Monday, June 12, 2006

My first post

Ah, so here I am.....tapping my keyboard, spinning my wheels of mind, contemplating what to fill in here. This is supposed to be my first post and I am supposed to write something. Well.... what do I start with? A tribute to my inspirational blogger? My miserable fiascos at school in writing?(despite my innumerable unfazed attempts at "creativity") Or what's currently cooking in my life? I don’t know!


Ok. So let me start with what this blog is all about. This blog will on the surface focus on writing device drivers for the Linux system with discussions on a wide gamut of topics beginning with setup of kernel modules, to concepts like Network Drivers, kmod and Advanced Modularization and mmaps and DMAs. Folks with interest in C programming, Unix Shell Internals and advanced Digital Signal Processing may also find some relevant literature here. This and other new stuff that's brewing in the tech world.


I really wish I could say all this. In reality not a single word of this is true. In fact it's a sheer disgrace to the entire tech fraternity if I were to speak about all this! I frankly don’t even have the remotest idea of what all these mean. (The fact that had if I had had atleast a shred of knowledge about the afore mentioned stuff, I would be miles from where I am right now is a different issue!) This space shall carry anything that happens to me or relates to me or manages to catch my attention. Might be anything from some mushy stuff from down the memory lane, tales of drunken revelries from the good old days to how I learned to make veg pulav yesterday. Absolutely anything under the sun!


So here I come, with promises to fill this space with drivel and only more drivel!

3 Comments:

Blogger janani said...

Wheee first comment! :-) Welcome aboard. :-) You will love it.

And there are lots of fools like me out there, who don't mind reading your drivel. :-)

6:24 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

@janani - thank you sooo much!!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Трумэн капоте а может быть стены иерихона пали просто потому что в городе слишком сильно дули в фанфары
!!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home